Steve McDonald is a contributing editor to The Ultimate Income Letter and Investment U, and is the host of the Market Wake-Up Call and the Investment U Weekly Update videos.
For 10 years prior to joining Agora, Steve was a professional broker. On an annual basis, Steve led 30 to 40 investment-focused workshops for conservative/retired investors.
He has been an active bond and stock trader for 20-plus years and specializes in ultra-short-maturity corporate bonds.
Before entering the investment industry, Steve spent eight years in the Navy as a Naval Aviator in both fixed and rotary winged aircraft, and as a Surface Warfare Officer.
You can view previous articles by Steve McDonald below, or explore the Investment U archives.
- A Big Surprise From Mutual Funds
- Are REITs Getting Too Expensive?
- A Huge Untapped Investment Opportunity
- A Big Move in the Wireless Sector?
- A Fresh (and Easy) Way to Play the Rental Market
- Time to Play Rising Natural Gas Prices
- The Next Hot Income Investment: Toll Roads?
- Check Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself
- Mondelez (MDLZ) a Buy-Out Candidate? ...and Six Frack-Water Stocks
- Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) Is a "Buy" Again... and Money Printing
- Is Carl Icahn Banking on Transocean (NYSE: RIG) Becoming an MLP?
- 30 Warren Buffett Stocks... and the latest Miracle Stock Picking System
- WPX Energy (NYSE: WPX): An Emerging Market Natural Gas Leader
- The Bond Bull’s Last Run
- Don’t Short Treasuries Just Yet… and Cigarettes Stocks are Smoking