Emerging Trends Strategist
Matthew Carr is the Editor of Emerging Trends Trader and is a contributor to The Oxford Communiqué and Investment U. He also writes a weekly column in Oxford Insight. As the Club’s Emerging Trends Strategist, he uses his proprietary Prime System to identify stocks that move in cycles or seasons when the shares can be bought and sold for large short-term profits.
Matthew’s professional experience includes financial and risk analysis, emerging markets, business-to-business credit and corporate bankruptcies. This knowledge enables him to take a true bottom-up approach to investing, and use market volatility and seasonal cycles as an advantage.
Most Recent Articles:
You can view previous articles by Matthew Carr below, or explore the Investment U archives.
- How to Spot a Winning Stock
- While Others Lost 40%, We Gained 90%
- The Most Profitable Gold Play of 2013
- Earn Up to 30.31% Annually With This Simple Strategy
- American Silver Eagles: Demand So High the Mint Ran Out
- The World’s Most Unstoppable Trend
- Stock Market Forecast for 2013
- The Doomsday "Preppers" Portfolio
- 2012 Gold Price Forecast: Where We Are and Where We're Going
- How an Investment Portfolio of 9 Rappers Beat the Market