Investment U Executive Editor
Justin Dove is a graduate of the University of Maryland University College where he earned a degree in Finance with a minor in journalism. He began his journalism career covering sports for Capital-Gazette Communications, before discovering his passion for the financial markets.
Although he writes about all sectors and market trends, he’s an avid follower of the technology, financial services and renewable energy markets. Justin resides in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Bitcoins: Digital Gold for the Digital Age
- Uranium Stocks Set to Double?
- DDMG: Don’t Buy the Hype Behind Tupac’s “Hologram”
- Three Easy Ways to Invest in Water
- Japanese Stocks: The Greatest Value Investment of 2012?
- The Best Place to Put Your Money to Work Today
- Netflix: SEC Investigation Or Being Bought By Verizon?
- "Enormous Consolidation" Expected in Gold Mining in 2012
- U.S. Strategic Rare-Earths Reserve More Likely
- The Shale Oil and Gas Tech Angle
- Groupon's Long-Awaited IPO is Upon Us
- Bendable Smartphones Usher The Future of Touchscreens
- MF Global and Jon Corzine's Beginner Mistake
- A Bearish Case for November 2011
- Don't Miss the Train on NFC Technology