Investment U Research
After graduating from the University of Virginia's McIntire School of Commerce with a Bachelors of Science in Commerce, Jason spent the next eight years at T. Rowe Price serving in various roles from investment counseling to retirement planning. In 2005, he became Senior Security Analyst at Wells Fargo Securities in their Residential Mortgage-backed Securities division.
Currently, Jason is completing his thesis and Master's Degree in Government from the Johns Hopkins University Advanced Academic Program. He offers commentary and research on financial services, global debt, and major market events. He resides in Baltimore, MD.
Most Recent Articles:
- Oil Money: It’s Time to Invest in the World’s Best Bank
- Defense Sector: The Sequester Fears Are Unfounded
- Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS): A Fairy Tale Growth Story
- Breakthrough: How to Profit as the Drilling Industry Reaches Record Depths
- Two Healthcare Trends to Watch: “Boutique” Pharmacies and the Diabetes Epidemic
- Nike is Ready to Make a Move
- Bad News for Copper Bulls
- Crime Pays… At Least if You Structure it as a REIT
- Does the Medicare Advantage Announcement Make Healthcare Stocks a Buy?
- How to Play the Brazilian Rebound
- The Biggest Investment Trends of Our Lives
- Is the Time Finally Right for Cyber Security Stocks?
- Does the Sequester Have Any Impact on Your Portfolio?
- Warren Buffett and the U.S. Oil and Natural Gas Boom
- The Future Looks Bright for Online Travel and Priceline.com (Nasdaq: PCLN)