Investment U Research Analyst
Tony D'Altorio is a former broker and trading supervisor with Charles Schwab & Co., where he was directly involved with retail investors for almost two decades. This included the 1987 stock market crash, where he provided crucial advice to customers and handed tens of millions of investment dollars.
After leaving Schwab, Tony combined his financial market expertise and knowledge of investing with his flair for writing and embarked on a new career as an investment writer and analyst.
In addition to Investment U, his articles have been featured in other well-known financial media publications such as Investopedia, ETF Trends and Seeking Alpha.
Following his Investment U article on "Shale Natural Gas Resources" in March 2010, Tony was invited to appear on Clean Skies News - a Washington D.C.-based energy and environmental radio news network - hosted by former CBS Morning News anchor, Susan McGinnis. In addition, Tony is also the investing editor for BellaOnline - the second most visited website devoted to women, next to iVillage.
You can view previous articles by Tony D'Altorio below, or explore the Investment U archives.
- Coke vs. Pepsi... Are the Cola Wars Finally Over?
- Molycorp's Domestic Rare Earth Production About to Get Underway
- The Looming U.S. Debt Downgrade
- Is Walmart Past Its Prime?
- A Black Gold Rush in Texas
- Market in Shock as Oil Prices Fall
- European Sovereign Debt Contagion Continues to Spread
- Shell's FLNG Breakthrough
- Can Apple's iCloud Save Hollywood?
- The Boeing-Airbus Dogfight
- Did Nokia Win the Battle Against Apple, But Lose the War?
- Indonesia's Emerging-Market Growth Story
- Solar Power Industry Outlook
- Cloud Computing: An Unstoppable Yet Vulnerable Force
- Backdoor IPOs and Reverse Mergers: A Chinese Recipe for Scandal